Marketing & Product Designer
Who We Are
PlusPlus is a modern shared knowledge platform that surfaces what team members need to be effective, stay in sync, and grow. To deliver on this, we started with powering bootcamps, classes, tech talks, and mentorship programming for leading companies such as Airbnb, Shopify, LinkedIn, and Salesforce. The results: higher engagement, deeper cultural immersion, and quicker onboarding.
We are looking for a talented designer who will be responsible for delivering a wide range of product and marketing initiatives, including our brand, website, sales collateral, product features, and research.
Who You Are
You’re a relentlessly resourceful, curious, and talented designer with a mix of B2B/Enterprise SaaS and B2C experience. As one of our lead designers at PlusPlus, you’re comfortable teaching us, being proactive, and working in a fast-paced startup environment. You’ll be close partners with Product Marketing, Customer Success, and Product teams in shaping thoughtful and cohesive customer experiences.
What You Own
You’ll help shape our opinions on what the future of workplace learning ought to be from a marketing and product perspective. From how new customers learn about PlusPlus to how existing customers succeed using us, you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Create and iterate core principles in visual style, typography, spacing, motion, video, and interaction models.
- Collaborate with our Product and Product Marketing to deeply understand our users’ immediate needs and advocate for their long-term success.
- Partner with Product Marketing and Product Design teams in developing feature UI/UX and communicating their implications across our holistic platform experience.
- Collaborate with our PM to create and refine both features and their success metrics.
- Support marketing campaigns with asset creation and support product feature directions from ideation to implementation.
Skills and Qualifications.
- Has a minimum 3–5 years as a designer on proven design teams.
- Loves to build and refine design systems from the ground up.
- Has a deep understanding of multidisciplinary design processes and toolkits across Product Design, Brand and Marketing Design, and User Experience Research.
- Can communicate and explain complex concepts through visual design.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills and an informed eye for detail.
- Has experience working with engineering to improve user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for marketing.
- Hungry, humble, and smart.
How to Apply
To apply, say hello and schedule a time to chat. We’d love to learn more about your background and will ask you for ideas on how you’d go about improving our current offering. We’re looking forward to getting to know you.