Sales Development Rep Wanted
Work with tech leaders of world’s most innovative companies
PlusPlus helps the world’s most innovative organizations with the technical enablement of their people. Companies such as Netflix, LinkedIn, and Airbnb use PlusPlus to run their internal onboarding, workshops, tech talks, coaching & mentorship programs.
As a Sales Development Rep, you will seek out technical leaders, such as VPs of Engineering, at fast-growing mid-market companies to engage them in a conversation. You will work closely with the Sales & Marketing teams.
Responsibilities for Sales Development Representative
Here’s what you can expect to be doing day-to-day:
- Research ideal leads to reach out to.
- Engage with leads that come via our community.
- Manage a pipeline of interested prospects.
- Build trusting relationships to qualify leads as sales opportunities.
- Educate prospects on how we might be able to help them.
Qualifications for Sales Development Representative
Here’s what we’re looking for in you:
- Flawless communication both written and verbal.
- Fast learner so you understand prospect’s business and be able to map it to our product.
- Proficient with tools as we tend to leverage the latest prospecting and sales tech.
- Organized so that you can scale yourself intelligently.
- Curious to learn and grow and become the best version of yourself.
How to apply
To apply, email your resume with a brief description of why you think this is the right fit. We’d love to learn more about your background and will ask you for ideas on how you’d go about prospecting and engaging leads. We’re looking forward to getting to know you.
This opportunity is remote-first with the expectation that you can attend occasional team meetings in our SF HQ.