Delight Our Customers
Who We Are
PlusPlus helps innovative, high-growth companies — such as Netflix, HubSpot, LinkedIn, and Roblox — unlock high-performance through shared understanding. Thanks to our tech enablement methodology and our SaaS-based platform, our customers are able to boost their:
- Speed to Productivity – by creating deliberate onboarding
- Alignment – by capturing and socializing best practices
- Retention – by creating a culture of peer-to-peer development
- Scale – by avoid the organizational drag
- Innovation – by breaking the silos and unlocking ingenuity
Who You Are
- You love taking complex information and distilling it down to the essentials that are easily and clearly understood by the intended audiences.
- You thrive in helping folks become self-sufficient in accomplishing their tasks quickly because they have all of the necessary guidance at their fingertips.
- You enjoy organizing vast bodies of knowledge into logical information architectures that are easy to follow and maintain.
- You are hungry, humble, and smart.
What You’ll Do
- You will own, research, write, edit, expand, organize, and maintain our in-app documentation, help-center articles, release notes and feature demos, and our API documentation.
- You will define our documentation best-practices, information architecture, and templates, that optimize for maximum usability, ease of contributions, and long-term maintainability.
- You will set a consistent and cohesive voice across all our documentation.
- Your work will help drive adoption of our product features, lower our support burden, and increase our customers’ delight.
- As a member of the Product team, you will work closely with our engineering and design teams, our support staff, our product leadership, and our customers.
- You will also assist and work cross-functionally with the Product Marketing, Customer Success, and Growth teams to help them understand and effectively communicate product benefits.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field.
- 3+ years’ industry experience as an effective technical writer.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics.
- Previous experience writing documentation for multiple audiences.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience working with engineering to improve user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content.
- Proven ability to prioritize effectively across multiple concurrent projects.
- Firm understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC). Bonus points for familiarity with agile methodologies, such as Scrum.
- Previous software development experience (e.g. scripting, Python, SQL).
- Experience with markup languages (e.g. Markdown) and related tooling.
How to apply
To apply, email your resume with a brief description of why you think this is the right fit. We’d love to learn more about your background and will ask you for ideas on how you’d go about prospecting and engaging leads. We’re looking forward to getting to know you.
This opportunity is remote-first with the expectation that you can attend occasional team meetings in our SF HQ.