How to change event cutoffs, notifications, and other settings
There’s a number of automatic rules that happens for each event behind the scenes. For example:
- Event cutoffs such as when the enrollment opens and closes, how late it can be dropped, etc.
- Notification rules such as when the reminder emails get set out, if at all
To view and change these settings:
- Go to Menu > Event Types dashboard
- Locate this event’s event type and click on the gear icon
- Make changes on the Event Type Settings page and click save
Notice that, by default, event type settings are configured at the system level and they cascade down to the event type. As an administrator, you can view and change the system settings from Menu > Settings > Administrative page.