Google Calendar Authorization
After investigating a recent incident involving authorization issues when connecting PlusPlus to your Google Calendar, we have been informed that in order to complete the integration, our app must be approved with Google from the client side.
In order to complete the Oauth Whitelisting process, please:
- Visit: https://admin.google.com/
- Click Security
- Go to API Permissions
- Scroll down, look for the Trusted Apps link
- In the bottom right corner, click the + sign
- In the Select App Type dropdown, select Web Application
- In the “OAuth2 Client ID” copy/paste the following:
- Click Add
Your new organizers should then be able to create new events, and book rooms for them.
For more information about whitelisting the app with Google, please visit: https://support.google.com/a/answer/7281227?hl=en
Category: Uncategorized Author: firstname.lastname@example.org Date: August 23, 2019 11:16 pm