Provisioning users with OKTA and SCIM
This guide outlines the steps required to configure user provisioning for PlusPlus using data from OKTA and the SCIM system.
Before proceeding please read the following document about the features supported by our SCIM integration:
Step-by-Step Configuration Instructions
- Go to Settings -> SSO and Security -> SCIM
- Turn on “Enable SCIM provisioning integration” and save the form.
- In the OKTA interface, at the application configuration screen, click the General tab.
- Copy the “Base URL” from the SCIM section in PlusPlus, and paste it to the “Base URL” field in the OKTA interface.
- In the application configuration screen in OKTA interface, click the Provisioning tab and click “Configure API Integration“
- Check “Enable API Integration“. Copy the “API Token” from SCIM section in PlusPlus, paste it to the “API Token” field in OKTA and save the form
Category: Docs Author: firstname.lastname@example.org Date: July 11, 2019 9:04 pm