We store events in the Calendar (Google or Outlook) of the person who created them.
Dealing with de-provisioned users
When an account is de-provisioned (removed/deleted) from PlusPlus, we will automatically try to transfer all events stored in their calendar to the organizer, co-organizers or presenters of the events.
The above operation will not always succeed. It’s possible that none of the people related to an event has given Calendar access to the PlusPlus application. Because of that, it’s important to set a user to be used as fallback to receive the “orphaned” event.
Configuring a fallback owner for Calendar events
- Go to Settings > Calendar Integration > Calendar Owner Fallback Email .
- Notice that the email must belong to someone who has already authorized PlusPlus application to manage Calendar events.
Manually transferring the calendar ownership of an event
- In PlusPlus: go to the details page of the event that you are having Google Calendar sync issues with .
- Click the “Gear” icon, and then “Edit Event” to access the event’s edit page.
- Scroll down to the “Location & Sessions” section.
- For each session (if your event has multiple sessions), you will see “Google Calendar Event managed by:”
- For each session, check if the manager is a deleted user.
- If so, click “(Switch to your Google Calendar)”
- Save the event by clicking the “Save” button at the bottom of the page.
- You will then have the event on PlusPlus attached to your Google Calendar!