The more PlusPlus knows about your people, the smarter it gets. One way to enrich employee data is by integrating PlusPlus with Workday HR.
When connected to Workday, PlusPlus can also create Groups of people.
For PlusPlus to work with your Workday HR data, the following needs to happen:
- You create a custom Workday report that we can access
- We create Workday Integration rules in PlusPlus to enrich your people data
Note: this guide references integration with Workday HCM. PlusPlus is also able to access your HR information from other sources, such as Google Groups, BambooHR, UltiPro, SuccessFactors, and others.
Create custom Workday reports
In Workday, you can create Custom Reports and make them available to PlusPlus. These reports can be configured to appear as a REST API endpoint serving data in JSON format. The URL we would access should look something like this:
The Custom Report can contain any data they want to provide to us to enrich what we know about their people. At a minimum, we suggest the following:
- Full Name
- Employee ID
- Hire Date
- Manager’s email
- Picture URL
A couple of things to keep in mind:
- This report should return all the data for daily batch processing.
- We want to be able to invoke this report for just one specific employee, typically based on their email address. For example:
Read more about Workday Report-as-a-Service (RaaS).
Contact PlusPlus for custom integration
Once we have the data available, we do the heavy lifting. Just tell us:
- The groups you would like your people sorted into,
- The rules that signify those groups from the HR report, and
- Which tracks and events you would like those groups enrolled to.
Then, we’ll write a custom integration to enact those rules. See more about Groups to understand how we can automatically create them from your HR data.
Get in touch with your Customer Success Manager for more details.
Category: Docs Author: email@example.com Date: June 14, 2019 10:12 pm