Join the team that’s redefining Learning & Development space
Who We Are
We are the PlusPlus Product team. We are in charge of building and operating our SaaS platform aimed at helping technical orgs get their people up to speed faster.
Our customers, including Netflix, LinkedIn, and Shopify, depend on our enterprise apps to run their employee workshops & classes, mentorship & coaching programs, office hours, and guided learning & onboarding tracks. With PlusPlus, they get better engagement, deeper cultural immersion, and quicker time-to-competency for their employees.
Who You Are
You love taking complex information and distilling it down to the essentials that are easily and clearly understood by the intended audiences.
You thrive in helping folks become self-sufficient in accomplishing their tasks quickly because they have all of the necessary guidance at their fingertips.
You enjoy organizing vast bodies of knowledge into logical information architectures that are easy to follow and maintain.
You are hungry, humble, and smart.
What You’ll Do
You will own, research, write, edit, expand, organize, and maintain our in-app documentation, help-center articles, release notes and feature demos, and our API documentation.
You will define our documentation best-practices, information architecture, and templates, that optimize for maximum usability, ease of contributions, and long-term maintainability.
You will set a consistent and cohesive voice across all our documentation.
Your work will help drive adoption of our product features, lower our support burden, and increase our customers’ delight.
As a member of the Product team, you will work closely with our engineering and design teams, our support staff, our product leadership, and our customers.
You will also assist and work cross-functionally with the Product Marketing, Customer Success, and Growth teams to help them understand and effectively communicate product benefits.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field.
- 3+ years’ industry experience as an effective technical writer.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics.
- Previous experience writing documentation for multiple audiences.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience working with engineering to improve user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content.
- Proven ability to prioritize effectively across multiple concurrent projects.
- Firm understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC). Bonus points for familiarity with agile methodologies, such as Scrum.
- Previous software development experience (e.g. scripting, Python, SQL).
- Experience with markup languages (e.g. Markdown) and related tooling.
If this is of interest, please say hello and we’ll reach back to you.