Guides & Tutorials (TechDocs)
Submit the form below to stay informed about our upcoming webinars!
Certain knowledge is stable enough to bottle it up into a guide. Such guides and tutorials can be a very effective way to get your workforce on the same page. However, there are a few possible pitfalls. Learn how other companies have dealt with similar issues, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Splunk, Spotify, and Uber.
About the speaker
Prior to launching PlusPlus, Marko ran Twitter University, where he and his team built innovative onboarding and continuous learning programs for Twitter engineers, data scientists, and other technical roles.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Different classes of docs and when to use what
- Google Docs
- Markdown with code
- Authoritative How-To’s
- Discovery and how to find the authoritative content
- Ownership and preventing garbage-in garbage-out
- Clarity of ownership
- Feedback loops
- Removing deadwood
- Normalizing quality via automation and standards
- Linting docs automatically
- Providing actionable feedback
- Managing drift between a document and what it’s documenting
- Docs and Code living together
- Detecting and notifying when there’s a possible drift
- Federated search and how to find what you’re looking for regardless of the system it’s in
- Variety of approaches
- Connecting to various enterprise sources
- Optimizing for personas
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get the latest insights from PlusPlus sent straight to your inbox.