Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Notifications in case of any kind of a security breach: right away.
- Service Availability: 99.95%
- Scheduled Downtime: 24-hour notice scheduled during off hours (Pacific Timezone)
Severity Levels Definitions:
- Major: Critical production issue that severely impacts your use of the service or major functionality is impacted or significant performance degradation is experienced. The situation halts your business operations and no procedural workaround exists.
- Minor: There is a partial, non-critical loss of use of the service with a medium-to-low impact on your business, but your business continues to function. Short-term workaround is available, but not scalable.
- Cosmetic: Inquiry regarding a routine technical issue; information requested on application capabilities, navigation, installation or configuration; bug affecting a small number of users. Acceptable workaround available.
- Major: 4 business hours
- Minor: 8 business hours
- Cosmetic: 12 business hours
- Mon–Fri, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (Pacific Timezone)
- Credits: Should we fall below 99.95% for two consecutive months PlusPlus will extend 1 free month onto the end of the agreement.
- Customer Data: full access to all customer data in native and JSON format upon request.
- Disaster Recovery: Heroku application rollback and automatic database backups.
- Status page via https://status.plusplus.co/